This section will include information about the RESPECT CAMPAIGN (upload video from CBS News) and flyer. We are having some trouble uploading the video here. Stay Tuned!
Young Women’s Action Team
The YWAT is a youth-led, adult-supported social change project that empowers women to take action on issues that affect their lives (particularly issues of violence against girls and young women). The YWAT believes that girls and young women should be free from violence. We believe that through collective action, consciousness-raising, and organizing we can end violence against girls and young women.
- Where Our Boys At? A Toolkit for Engaging Young Men as Allies to End Violence
- Saying Farewell…
- Walking Home
- Hollaback “I Got Your Back Campaign”
- March 20th is the International Day Against Street Harassment…
- Catcaller Form
- Announcing the Launch of Suspension Stories!
- Lillian Moderates a Panel about the School to Prison Pipeline